Omnes Sancti et Sanctæ Coreæ, orate pro nobis.

Now Blogging Afresh at Ad Orientem 西儒 - The Western Confucian



Monday, December 27, 2004

Anti-Abortion Photos

A short while back, the webmaster of Directorium Anglicanum left these comments on A conservative blog for peace:
    As something of a professional propagandist, I have frequently argued with friends in the pro-life movement against the use of bloody baby and fetus photos. If you want to convince people that abortion is wrong, I say show them a photo of a healthy, happy baby and tell them that this is what abortion is about. I think that fetus photos most often only move those who already believe that they are looking at a human being.

I'm not sure if I agree, but I get the point, and with it in mind, present these photos:

From "제가 468g으로 태어났던 엄지공주, 현재의 지원이랍니다":

From World's Tiniest Baby Doing Well in Chicago:

Let us pray that the medical technology that helped these little ones survive continues to develop and is made more available.