Omnes Sancti et Sanctæ Coreæ, orate pro nobis.

Now Blogging Afresh at Ad Orientem 西儒 - The Western Confucian



Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Christmas Blogfast*

I'm going to take a few days off from blogging to spend more time with my wife and daughter, photos of whom can be seen at The Snyders of Pohang. But before that, I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very...


[Glory to God by Kim Ki-Chang, a.k.a. Woonbo (1914 ~ 2001); image from World's Great Madonnas]

* Whenever I go on a blogfast, I feel I must give credit to Mr. Jeff Culbreath of El Camino Real, from whom I got the idea. His HOLIDAY GREETING TERMS AND CONDITIONS should not be missed! The late Mr. Gerard Serafin of A Catholic Blog for Lovers, who passed away a little more than a month ago, also blogfasted during the Wednesdays and Fridays of Lent. I pray he is enjoying the Beatific Vision this Christmas.

UPDATE: Not to be missed is Sister Ann Shield’s appearance on the December 20th episode of CATHOLIC ANSWERS LIVE, entitled “And the Word Became Flesh..." At the beginning of the show, she reads a chilling but very inspiring account from Servant of God Catherine Doherty about the reign of terror following the Bolshevik Revolution in Russia, and a Christmas season without the Eucharist.

UPDATE 2: Also not to be missed are these two one-hour-long concerts from NPR: