Omnes Sancti et Sanctæ Coreæ, orate pro nobis.

Now Blogging Afresh at Ad Orientem 西儒 - The Western Confucian



Saturday, February 05, 2005

A Bizarre Get-Well Message

Excerpts from would-be papal assassin Mehmet Ali Agca's letter to the Holy Father, quoted in Pope's assailant sends get-well wishes from jail in Turkey:
    Dear Pope John Paul II, I and you suffer for the fulfillment of a divine universal plan... I thank you for having revealed on May 13, 2000 the third secret of Fatima.

    Dear Pope, you must now confirm that we are at the end of the world. This is the last generation of humanity on Planet Earth. Only like this will God give you health and miraculous strength for the coming years.

    In any case, I embrace you Karol Wojtyla. I give you my best wishes.

[For backbround, see THE MESSAGE OF FATIMA.]

[link to article via A conservative blog for peace