Omnes Sancti et Sanctæ Coreæ, orate pro nobis.

Now Blogging Afresh at Ad Orientem 西儒 - The Western Confucian



Thursday, March 31, 2005

A Blogommendation
Hallowed Ground is the new blog of my e-quaintance Jeff Culbreath, of El Camino Real fame. The new blog will continue with "commentary on Catholicism and culture, but there will be more of an emphasis on family, rural living, and various topics of local interest."

Although we have not yet met in person, while reading each other's blogs Mr. Culbreath and I discovered a number of remarkable coincidences. He and his family have recently relocated to a farm in Orland, the small and beautiful Northern California town where my wife and I were married five years ago. He grew up in Durham, which is quite near Chico, where my parents now live. He once attended Faith Lutheran Chico, my parents' church. We both spent some time at St. Augustine of Canterbury Episcopal Church in Chico, an important step in our conversion Catholicism.

Be sure to check out his new blog to read about the good life and how it can be led.