Omnes Sancti et Sanctæ Coreæ, orate pro nobis.

Now Blogging Afresh at Ad Orientem 西儒 - The Western Confucian



Friday, June 10, 2005

ANNOUNCEMENT: Resumption of Regular Blogging Schedule
My name is Joshua Snyder and I am a blogoholic. Much sooner than expected, I find myself able to resume a somewhat normal blogging schedule. Thanks be to God!

My wife and I have made much progress in the matter alluded to below. Thank you all again for your prayers, which are still needed. No die has been cast, nor has any Rubicon been crossed, and difficult times still lie ahead, but we can only do so much today; it is best to resume a normal daily schedule. The prayer, daily Masses, and family time mentioned in my previous message will take precedence, however, so blogging might be a bit more sporadic. Furthermore, if things proceed as planned, this blog will go silent for the month of August.