Omnes Sancti et Sanctæ Coreæ, orate pro nobis.

Now Blogging Afresh at Ad Orientem 西儒 - The Western Confucian



Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Announcements - Prayer Request and Reduced Blogging Schedule

My wife and I now face the most difficult decision we have yet faced, or are likely to ever face.

I'm afraid that I am not at liberty to specify the details, but just ask that you consider my family in your prayers at this moment. Particularly, Hyunae and I need God's guidance. My wife has noticed God's Providential Hand at work in this matter for some months, or even years, and pointed this out to me, much slower as I am to notice these things.
    I believe; help my unbelief. (Mk 9:24)
I also ask Catholics to consider asking for the intercession of these saints on our behalf:In order to dedicate more time to my family, to prayer, and to daily Masses, I have decided to limit updating this blog to weekly intervals, every Wednesday, beginning on June 15th. I will also not be checking comments. This schedule is likely to continue until August at the earliest.

Thank you.