Omnes Sancti et Sanctæ Coreæ, orate pro nobis.

Now Blogging Afresh at Ad Orientem 西儒 - The Western Confucian



Saturday, October 15, 2005

Another Quiz
    HASH(0x8d5acf8)
    "Cultural Catholic"


    You are related to longshoremen or teamsters. When
    people make jokes about nuns and rulers, you
    don't laugh; you get that "thousand yard
    stare" instead.

    See you at the next Knights of Columbus social.

    Provided by


    Are You A Cultural Catholic?
    brought to you by Quizilla


The truth be known, I am not at all a Cultural Catholic, however much I might try to be one. My wife and I were raised outside the Church, so it's all new to us and we're learning or making it up as we go. I hope and pray the two little Cradle Catholics we've been blessed with will grow into Cultural Catholics.

[link via JIMMY AKIN.ORG]