Omnes Sancti et Sanctæ Coreæ, orate pro nobis.

Now Blogging Afresh at Ad Orientem 西儒 - The Western Confucian



Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Anglicanism
This is painful to watch: Worldwide Anglican church facing split over gay bishop.

I never formerly became an Anglican, but spent six years attending Mass with them, first regularly at St. Mary's Cathedral* in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and then for five years here with The Anglican Church of Korea. Once I heard of Anglo-Catholicism, I was a goner.

This blogger's very first post was in response to the issue that is now rending the Anglican Communion asunder, from August 08, 2003: Some Thoughts on Recent Events in the Anglican Communion.

My prayers remain with the Anglican Communion.

*Our Lady has been there every step of the way on my journey to the Catholic Faith her Son established, from at least the moment I visited the Insigne y Nacional Basílica de Guadalupe as a backacker.