Omnes Sancti et Sanctæ Coreæ, orate pro nobis.

Now Blogging Afresh at Ad Orientem 西儒 - The Western Confucian



Tuesday, July 18, 2006

A New Blog
My name is Joshua Snyder and I am a blogoholic.

As noted above below the header, I've started a new blog entitled Ad Orientem 西儒 - The Western Confucian. The content will be familiar to readers of this blog, but the focus slightly different.

Being rather isolated socially, I miss being out of the conversation without a blog. Also, having two kids, I just was not able to get done what I had hoped to do with my freetime. Besides, I found that blogging kept me away from even less profitable pursuits, much to my surprise.

The new blog, as its name suggests, will turn away from the personal. I may update this old blog from time to time with personal information. And I will keep oit for all of its links, especially on the sidebar.